Oh no... not this again.....

Yes, they have had problems....

Yes, they have made some that are good and some that are really good....

That is why they call it Kimber Roulette.... you never know which one you will get.

Now let all the bi$ching and name calling start....

You have the people who have good ones who will never admit they made anything but great ones and everyone else cannot shoot a gun and are not sure even how to load it.... Then you have the others who hate kimber and their poor quality and will not admit they make any that are good...

I have had two... a pistol and a Montana... The pistol would jam bad even with 45 ball ammo, called Kimber and they told me I needed to buy the new modified mags they were now making.... Ugh.. wait... why should I have to buy a replacement if the mags I have are the issue that they sold with the gun?

I then bought a Montana.. Loved the feel of the gun but it would not even chamber a factory round... had to send it back to Kimber and they resized the chamber... then I could barely keep it on a 8.5x11 piece of paper at 100 yards... sent it back.. they tweeked it but by this time I was done with it and sold it....

Then there are those that have good ones... and they shoot great... I just wish I would of bought one of those the first time.....

Has the quality improved... Probably but there are still some of the problem guns out there... it would probably be best to buy new to avoid any of the old ones.

Either way, Good luck

The worst thing ever to happen to cops is the personal video recorder... Now people can see the truth