I used the last bottle of "Prolong" I had last year & I hope they still make the stuff. (They were having an issue with the people who supplied their plastic bottles & I had a hard time finding any locally)

Anyhow, long story short, a guy I know hit a center divider that was about 14 inches high (he'd been drinking) he tore a hole in his pan & didn't realize it. He dumped the entire contents of his engine within 50 yds. He drove home (about 5 miles) & went to bed. Early the next morning, he got up & headed down the road to try finding someplace open to grab a bite. Right before he got back home his lifters started making a little noise so he looked at his pressure gauge...it read zero. Bottom line, as far as we could decipher was that he put nearly twenty miles on an engine with absolutely no oil in it...I was impressed & have used it for probably about 14 years now...does it work??? I don't know, because I've never tried to find out how far an engine will go without oil. My vehicles have always run a bit cooler after adding it. I have heard though that you don't want to use any of these additives until the engine has at least a few thousand miles on it. Here it is... http://prolong.com/