Originally Posted by Royce
My intelligence wasn't the topic of my post, Larry, it was the difference in people's reason for buying guns, and your rather childish love of mocking and insulting people. Obviously, you can't address that issue straight on, can you?

You are at the mercy of your "intelligence",which very obviously does you no favors.

I do not feel compelled to apologize for stating facts,in regards to wares I'm more than a whole bunch familiar with. Read that again. You haven't the faculties to process same,but luckily you can Whine...if only because it's funny.

There were/are streets full of Clueless Absolute Dumbphuqqs looting/pillaging,under the full conviction of their grey matter,that they are on the "right" path(as you think you are). I'd state simply,that facts would preclude my embracing such dumbphuqqery,despite those heartfelt emotions of the oblivious. Read that again.

Not all wares are equal and folks who "know" as "much" as you,will always be better served in asking question,than in giving "answers".

It'd be rude of me to condone someone to Polish Turds,let alone nudge 'em along well beyond their means in the procurement of same. Read that again.

Kudos on the Estrogen Levels,as that was a Bitchin' Rant!

Pun be intended.....................(hint)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."