Dated Review so take it for what it may be worth; about 6 years ago I had a push button 'gun vault', which was owned by cannon at the time. wouldn't function except with the key. Took it back to the shop* and they replaced it, in short order it would not work, called cannon not the best customer service "it's your batteries, use the ones for electronics" spent too much for the electronic batteries which didn't work, Finally they sent me a new one, which after 6 to 8 months would not work, took it where it belongs===> to the scrap metal yard with a load of steel.

My kids are trained and I trust them... I do not trust their friends, Also I would like to have a nightstand gun here constantly without having to replace it in the safe every time I head down the road, But I am waiting for some reviews from you folks that say I have had XXX brand nightstand safe for X years and it always works.

Until Then,

Jerry

*The gun shop manager immediately replaced my gun vault and said I have replaced so G-d Damned many of these I am not stocking any more.

Last edited by jerrywoodswalker; 09/08/14.

Si vis pacem, para bellum