Did you read about this? Neither did I....

http://fox4kc.com/2014/09/03/neighb...oach-man-trying-to-steal-vintage-jaguar/

KANSAS CITY, Mo. � On Wednesday, police charged a 34-year-old man with the triple homicide Tuesday afternoon in South Kansas City, in a quiet neighborhood just north of Blue Ridge Blvd., and east of Wornall Road near the Blue Hills Country Club.

Brandon Howell is accused of killing Susan Choucroun, 69, Lorene Hurst, 88, and her son Darrel Hurst, 68.

Police sources and neighbors told FOX 4 that the three victims killed in the South Kansas City Woodbridge neighborhood were apparently coming to the aid of neighbors after they noticed something wrong. Neighbors say Choucroun and the Hursts reportedly noticed a man attempting to steal their neighbors� antique Jaguar from their home at One Woodbridge Lane. They say the gunman hot-wired the Jaguar but was having trouble driving it away. Then, he jumped in their SUV. When neighbors approached, he shot at point-blank range with a shotgun, killing them instantly.

Jim Anderson, a neighbor, witnessed the death of Susan Choucroun.

�She came out the garage door and he, he shot her with a shotgun,� Anderson said. �I just saw an expression on her face of surprise. And uh, and then she went down.�

Anderson thinks the gunman became trapped in the cul-de-sac, and realizing he�d be identifiable, wanted to get rid of witnesses.

�I think he tried to escape out the cul-de-sac but couldn�t get out down there and some people came out and confronted him,� he said.

Police arrested and later charged Brandon Howell, 34, with the murders of the Hursts and Choucroun.

He was arrested at about midnight at I-29 and N.W. 72nd Street walking along the side of the road. He has also been charged with the assault of Anne and George Taylor, the couple targeted by the armed robber. They were found severely beaten and remain in critical condition in the hospital. Charges were also filed late Wednesday in Platte County after three people say Howell assaulted them at the Motel 6 at I-29 and Barry Road.

Officers recovered a stolen Toyota SUV near the Motel 6. It had been missing from the triple homicide crime scene in South Kansas City. On Tuesday, police had asked the public to call 911 if they saw the gold/beige Toyota Highlander, but by early evening on Tuesday, an officer on patrol spotted the vehicle.

http://fox4kc.com/2014/09/09/woodbr...sses-after-being-taken-off-life-support/

KANSAS CITY, Mo. � George and Ann Taylor have passed away after being taken off life support Thursday, Sept. 9. George was 80 and Ann was 86.

The couple are among five people, who prosecutors say, crossed paths with Brandon Howell, 34, on Tuesday, Sept. 2 in the area of One Woodbridge Lane in South Kansas City. Police and prosecutors say Howell shot and killed Lorene Hurst, 88, her son, Darrel Hurst, 63 and neighbor Susan Choucroun, 69, when they approached him as he stole the Taylors� SUV. Police said prior to the shootings, Howell brutally beat the Taylors in their home.

Prosecutors charged Howell with three counts of first degree murder for the deaths of the Hursts and Choucroun. More charges may come following the deaths of George and Ann Taylor.

[Linked Image]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.