I had such good luck with mine that at least five friends have gone out and purchased them after using mine. They literally sold themselves. A few bought the gold trigger Maxxis but they are the same gun in different wrapping paper. I am benelli to core but the sx3 has made me question my loyalty. I could not be happier with mine as I a sure I have conveyed. My 20ga did shoot low to point of aim for me with the choke (mod) that came in the barrel but it was just a bad choke. The full and IC both patterned to my point of aim no issues. I bought it for my girlfriend to shoot but decided after shooting it that it was better off just mine. I am going to try and find an good mid range choke or send it back to Winchester for a new one.
I have a friend in the Sacramento valley in California that owns probably the biggest duck hunting store in the area if not state and he swears the sx3 has the least problems of any shotgun he sells and he sells all brands. I took his work for it and that's how I ended up with mine. If you can find one with the dura touch coating I highly recommend that too. I was lucky to find them on both 12 and 20. I love the coating. It's like a softer grippy coating over the gun. Great for bad weather duck hunting.