Originally Posted by deflave
It's bought and paid for. Hidden away.

Hopefully we can shoot it this coming Sunday.

Travis

You did well. I have shot several X3s and most of the guys I duck hunt with bought X3s when they first come out. It may take a breakin period to cycle lighter loads. Sometimes when they are new they don't cycle as well because machining marks haven't worn any yet. Also before you shoot it tare it down and clean everything cause sometimes they have packing grease in moving parts and they won't cycle worth a $hit. Also run a brush then a mop down the recoil tube that is in the stock. If he shoots it a lot change the recoil spring out every couple of years and you won't have any problem.

You did a good thing getting a gas gun cause recoil will feel somewhat less cause its a light gun to begine with. The X3 is way more reliable than the browning gold series. Allthe guns with the speed feed feature gets slugish in cold weather regardless of how cold it gets, I know I have 2 of them and my buddy Taver has one and all 3 do it. The X3 doesn't do that. Really solid gun. I will buy one if my M1, SBE or 391 ever wear out.

Another good thing about them, winchester finds something that works and leaves it the hell alone for a while. Beretta changes their lineup every few years although it isn't broken cause they know people will buy the latest and greatest but sometimes the latest isn't the greatest, sometimes a idiot just mind [bleep] a gun till they render it a POS or over engineered, such is the way of the semi auto market. I mean look at what benelli did to there line with the vinci! Looks like a flippin nerf gun. Its extra gay.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner