Long shot, but wondering if anyone has a contact at Go-Lite for warranty work?

I had the zipper pulls come right off the track on my Shangri-La 5. This tent had minimal use (set up in the yard) and one trip. Failure happened while a wind storm was brewing near Mt Hood with my wife and kids. The tent was our shelter for the evening and leaving the area was not an option. I tried to re-install the zipper-pulls but had to cut some stitches to get them started.

I sent the tent via USPS with tracking and it was delivered in July. I sent 2 online requests for updates, and no response.

Then called and talked to Brian in C/S. He basically acknowledged that they received the tent but said nothing could be done. I said I wasn't happy that no acknowledgement had been sent regarding receipt of the tent or my online requests. He implied that I should haven sent the tent in for warranty after the zipper pulls came out. Easier said than done when you're in the woods and looking for shelter from the storm.

We ended the conversation with him saying, "I'm sorry but I am failing you miserably. I agree, talk to my manager Kale". Have since left 3 voicemails with Kale and still no response. We're now going on 2 months.

Not one bit impressed with GO LITE customer service.

Jason

Last edited by 4th_point; 09/12/14.