A Barnes TTSX in 120grs will out penetrate most 140-150gr bullets, you can start it faster, and it will recoil less. I have been loading 120gr X, TSX and now TTSX bullets in and for my dads 7 Mag, my sons 7 Mag, my BIL's 7mag and my associate pastors 7Mag. This bullet has accounted ittself very well on game up to medium sized African animals, Elk and Black bear. Powder was a hefty dose of Reloader 22.

That bullet for those rifles has been working wonderfully for about 20 years or a bit more. You can get them to launch at around 3400-3500fps, and this makes them VERY deadly as well as easy to hit with out to 500 yards or so IME. IS my/our one load for many 7mm Remington Magnums.

I am going to play with this bullet some more in my 7mm Mashburn Super, (at 3700-3800fps)but because I have the powder capacity to drive them fast enough to suit me (over 3400fps for sure) I will also be testing the 139GMX, 140TTSX, and 140 Accubond in this rifle.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500