I have taken a lot of guys hunting in my career. By far the majority never shot off sticks in their lives until hunting with me.

By far the majority nailed what they shot at without any struggle, and shot with great success. There seems to be a fair amount of paranoia or concern that shooting of of sticks is complicated or difficult.

It's always a good idea to practice the same way you will shoot. So by all means shoot off sticks if you can. However the reason for the sticks is that it's easier then shooting freehand. So it makes your shooting easier and better, not more difficult or complicated.

Shooting off of sticks is easy and makes shooting accurately over greater distances much better. Don't worry or panic or have paranoia that it's some type of circus trick. Shooting off of sticks is very good and will make the shots easier for you.

As I said probably 90% of my hunters have never shot off sticks and they drill bullseyes with great regularity! Don't sweat this part of the experience it's a piece of cake!

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)