I went over and read that thread, a bunch of people complaining about pricing. I thought it was pretty funny. I am a ffl holder so I never pay full price for anything.

I have always thought it is a great scope with nearly every feature I would want. only problem its a mil based scope. I don't want a mil reticle or mil turrets. I would have also like to seen about 14 or 16x on the max power. Well next year that is going to be fixed. well most of it. They are hung up on a FFP reticle which has its advantages and disadvantages. the disadvantage as I see it is if you want your reticle with 1 moa marks ffp is going to be too fine on the low end. So they have the reticle marked with 2 MOA marks to avoid that issue. which in my mind is a disadvantage. The mil system probably works best in a FFP scope, MOA system works best in a SFP scope. since I don't need to use the features of the reticle unless I am shooting longer ranges I am never not at max power, THUS I see no need for FFP.

in any event I will probably buy one of the 2015 LRHS scopes of course I am not paying retail for it!!