Bruce,

You are still invited up here for Mule Deer, and I can get my truck or quad right up to any deer you would shoot.

I am also trying to put together some Elk Hunts in W Colorado that us crips can still do. I used to Elk Hun near Craig Colorado and do real well, without too much physical strain.

+1 on freinds who will help you out, as well. Without my friends even the deer hunt and rodent shoots would be a lot less pleasant. Most of my friends hunted with me when I was still healthy and strong, and don't rib me too bad about where I am at the moment. And the good news is, your shoulder will get better and stronger, and I have hope of a new kidney and thus lease on life. not selling ALL of my guns, just yet. Only paired them down some. I still hope for another couple of elk hunts and at least one more return to Africa.

Keep the faith, brother, and come on up in October with a couple of other 'fire members and shoot a nice fat grain fed mule deer with me.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500