How do you even know about those sites? I don't. I think that people who purposely, knowingly and uncaringly violate existing firearms laws do more harm to Hunting, shooting and outdoor sports than either one of those dumbass sites ever will.

Does that mean that I like existing firearms laws? No. As a matter of fact I don't really like ANY firearms laws. But as a Law Abiding citizen of this Greatest and most Free country in the world, I'm going to abide by all the laws, not just the ones I think aren't STUPID.

I kept a shotgun in my dorm room at college and the cafeteria ladies fried my squirrels for me. You won't see that happening these days in the United States. But times changed. At that time I was probably one of maybe 5 guys that had a gun in the dorm out of thousands. Nobody cared. It wasn't against the law and my biggest worry was someone finding out when my squirrels were getting fried. Because at Louisiana Tech I was going to have company for a fried squirrel dinner.

So, I'm not lost, but I know dumbasses when I see them. And that kid was one. If he was really on the up and up he would never have allowed himself to be in a position where he was sure to have his firearms rights taken from him for the rest of his life.

I raised tree boys and I was the disciplinarian at our high school. I told each of them that they damn sure better make sure that their guns were out of the truck before they drove it on the school grounds or their Daddy would be the guy calling the police. They believed me.

Alan

Last edited by Alan_R_McDaniel_Jr; 09/18/14.

Food is at the core of Hunting and Fishing - Rebecca Gray