Maybe you guys should come up with some agreed upon definitions of words or phrases before these threads carry on.

Example:

Killing
Stopping
blood trail
Sport hunting
Poaching/ culling ( as in the case of Bell)

Then there is the hype in Marketing a product, wow that gets things way off track!

The definitions of stopping power or recreational hunting power is being confused with another mans opinion of those same events.

I've been with this business 22 years now in person up close and directly involved. I've seen 1000's of animals harvested by every type of archery handgun rifle black powder, and knife!

The circumstances involved in most of the animals shot differ from one to the next. Enough that there is not consistent scientific capacity to compare or evaluate them equally against one another. Angles, distance, temperatures, elevations, etc etc.

There are some consistencies that remain when you strip away the emotion, the unique or odd situations, or for sure the brand loyalty.

Those consistencies are oddly still the same today as they were 100 years ago.

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)