Originally Posted by KFWA
I know in our county, 1/3 of all grand jury indictments are child support related.

Now granted, it wasn't over small sums - they aren't going to haul your ass to court for owing $900, but once it gets into the thousands, you will be arrested

which is always a good idea right ? have the guy lose his job and sit in jail so nobody has any money.

I can see what Travis is saying but you can't really have a father not supporting the kids while at the same time, have those kids eligible for welfare at the taxpayer's expense solely because he is capable of paying but chooses not to.

We really should just stick with the old format where if you get married and have kids,and if it doesn't work out you just stay miserable for the next 18 years until they move out.

They still get welfare.

It's none of the government's fugging business. I do not give two flying fuggs if Tyrone left Laqueesha with their daughter named Mercedez. It is not our fugging problem.

You either have good parents that are going to take care of their kids or you don't. The government's stupid ass laws are not going to change any of that. It is a waste of tax payers money.

Perfect example is what rattler posted. $150.00 a month? Really? We're paying case workers to run down $150.00 a fugging month? Who gives a fugg?

And if you think CSED won't chase down a dude for $900.00, you got another thing coming my friend. And the amount of authority they carry is insane. Absolutely fugging insane.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house