Hope you heal up fast and sound. BTDT but without any real broken bones- lots of things that feel worse when the weather is changing, though from laying down a couple bikes in similar circumstances.

Had to give up riding motos when I realized I just don't have enough self control for it. Every fast bike I got on, I just HAD to find out how fast it was and how it would handle. Last time I rode, I was flying down a country two lane and a car pulled out in front of me. I had plenty of room to pass, so flew by him and even gave it a little more for good measure as he was accelerating his 370Z hard to get out of my way. When I looked down at my speedo, I was going a tick over 125 and still in 4th gear with 2 more to go. Luck was with me that day but probably the last time so I gave it up. I don't think my kids realized how foolish I was when I was younger.

Still love fast cars and just finishing building my hotrod AC Cobra, but don't like to tempt fate anymore at 61.

Get some subscriptions to magazines- you'll be reading lots of them to kill the time.

Bob

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.