In this thread:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._What_kind_of_experience_hav#Post9202895

You posted this statement

Originally Posted By: safariman

It would be awesome if threads about guns, in gun forums, could be and remain about - GASP - guns and the topic of the particular thread.

Which I believe deserved a reply. I am posting my reply here, thereby making it easier for you to find:

Mark,

You mean without any "Woe is me, I am broke, I am sick, I am dying, so feel bad for me, and turn a blind eye to the lowdown narcissistic ripoff artist that I am, to the point that I rob seniors of their life's blood" ? And the fact that I am a Christian and love God, so that will cover my ass if you don't swallow the sick, broke and dying thing ?

You are a useless and gutless wonder, nothing more, nothing less, and I pray Sherri gets out alive and well someday.

I do not lie to myself as to who I am, my inadequacies, my weaknesses, my downfalls, my desired poisons, the evils within me, all that makes me weak or undeserving. Nor do I hide behind my Christianity, and I do not use the word of the Lord or his Glory to justify my wrongs, unlike you.

Here you lay, an explanation of all that you are, and all that marks you and will mark you every day of your life:

Matthew 7:15-20King James Version (KJV)

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

And yes, I am a bitch, and I am angry, angry that you believe yourself to be under the protection of almighty God for even your most evil of acts.

As for your protectors who have become far and few between, they can go and [bleep] themselves because there are as bad as you or worse if they can see the evil in you, yet still put you on a pedestal, high above the crowd, where only true men deserve to be, knowing full well you have never ever walked a step on this earth as a man.