Originally Posted by heavywalker

Which begs the question why does anyone spend more that two seconds of their time on the guy.

Because he wanted me to come on here and talk about all the good in him, and how he and I and his wife had been talking, and how I thought he was a stand up guy, and how I felt he was trustworthy, and everyone was wrong about him. There were certain well respected members that were losing faith in him, members who are friends of mine, and who would listen to me, and believe me if I said he was an upstanding man. I spoke to his wife, and told her to tell him to straighten out his act, and people might learn to get along with him, but NO, he would not. So, lately I am hearing that he has been letting some members know that he and I are actually on good terms, and that if I am okay with him, then he must be above board. Problem is, they talk, they ask, they tell, and word gets around, and I do not appreciate it in the least, I want no connection to his dirty dealings, EVER !

When crap goes bad for people on here, they do not always post what happened to them, and who did it, but they PM people they are friends with and they share their misery, and they shared that he was using my name as a trusted friend as a sort of reference for his "victims", just as he used VAnimrod's name last week in ScottF"s "Giving Away the Farm" thread, when he was wanting to help Scott in his financial affairs. He stated that he and VAnimrod worked together on other financial counseling deals, and how wonderful it worked out for those involved. Great thing to be referring to when everyone and his dog knows your a thief, he used VA's name to give himself an air of credit and trustworthiness. I mean if VA trusted him and worked with him, he must be 100% above board, right ?

Everyone take what I said anyway you want, but I am fed up, and if no one else has the want to get it straight, then I do, and tomorrow, I am going to find out just exactly what can be done about him.