You're in a real mess if you manage to bury a broadhead in flesh no matter what you do to compensate. It'll keep cutting as long as it's imbedded and you're moving. Some designs might even work their way deeper. And as mentioned you cannot put pressure on it. If it's relatively shallow you can probably pull it out, just before you pass out from the pain of pulling it out. If it's deep I'd start praying and watch for the light. You won't believe the amount of blood that will appear. A cut from a razor edge just does not want to clot.

As serious an answer as I can give, first get on the cell phone if you have service. After that personally I want it OUT. If there is arterial bleeding there's no choice. You have to get pressure on it before you pass out and die, and that may not be long. Quite a few years back we recovered a deer shot at from too far away in sundown light. The broadhead hit the inside of a hind leg just above the tarsal gland and caught the small artery against the bone there. Deer just wandered along until laying down to die. No signs of panic and it didn't go far.

So after the fact, you have a problem that well may kill you. The only alternative is take every precaution you can to prevent a broadhead from being in point first position toward any part of your body ever. I'll be hunting with a bow for the first time this year in 16 years. And I'll trust them even less now than I did then. The threat from a mishandled broadhead cannot possibly be overstated. It's a hot chamber with no safety. As much as I've hunted with them in the past they still kinda freak me out.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."