Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Since when is a traffic stop a life or death situation? The cop had no reason to think he was in danger. Do they offer mandatory classes to citizens on how you have to react to a stop to avoid death?

I wonder how Joe Cop will respond to other prisoners who want to 'discuss' his actions.

He had no reason to think he was safe.

abcnews.go.com/US/...officer-killed-traffic-stop/story?id=24781737
Jul 30, 2014 � A suspect in the fatal shooting of a West St. Paul, Minnesota, police officer Wednesday during a routine traffic stop

www.kctv5.com/story/...police-officer-shot-killed-during-traffic-stop
Authorities have two suspects in custody after a Topeka police officer was shot and killed Sunday while making a car stop.

www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/07/30/police-officer-shot...
Sep 27, 2014 � ... is in custody after being shot by police. The officer was shot and killed during ... SUV after an officer was shot during a traffic stop ...

Yep, civilians should not take any actions against police no matter what officers do to civilians, but police should be free to kill civilians at will since some police have been harmed by civilians.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn