Sir,
I just saw your question about the difference in scopes and the problems with blurry crosshairs in one but not the other. Prior to getting the VX6 I was using VX3 LRs and still do. But I noticed that not all the VX3s would have consistent acuity with respect to the crosshairs. Some would be clear and some not. I am making a guess here based on the difference of the VX6 and the VX3 to MY eyes. It seems to me the VX6 has more available diopter adjustment to the + side for me. But even with the additional diopter adjustment I did not have to use nearly as much adjustment with the VX6. I have to adjust in the direction of being in need of reading glasses for my left eye at + 2.50. Most eyepieces focus only to +2.00.
Also when I had Lasix surgery in the left eye I was left with an aberration on the cornea that makes my vision only correctable to about 20/30. That aberration leaves anything I focus on somewhat blurry including crosshairs. A gas permeable contact helps due to the pressure it hold on the cornea (smoothing out the wrinkle so to speak)but I hate wearing it. So between the better glass of the VX6 and what appears to me to be a wider range of diopter adjustment helps eliminate the blurriness of the crosshairs for me.

And you really didn't have to include your remark about "I didn't think so"...I just didn't see your question in a timely manner. A PM to me would have provided this same explanation.

Bill