Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by achadwick
Originally Posted by antlers

Nah...they'll just come along and counter your very well stated point by using the Bible itself to justify their 'judging' of others. Jesus Himself said not to judge others. But these guys actually twist other Bible verses to suit their needs...

You seem to be saying that, in your judgment, it is morally wrong for someone to judge another person. Did I get that right?

Translation = We want to be able to judge and condemn homosexuals for their sin of homosexuality, even though we remain sinners ourselves. We want to be able to condemn and judge homosexuals for their 'continuation' in sin, even though we 'continue' to be sinners ourselves. And when someone points out the hypocrisy of 'that'...we will accuse them of 'judging' us.

Translation: I want to be able to judge and condemn people who express an opinion different than mine by blaming their faith, even though I am judging them in a fashion I condemn them for doing. I want to be able to condemn and judge people for their 'continuation' in their unchanging view, even though I 'continue' to be a stubborn ass as well. And when someone points out the hypocrisy of 'that'...I will accuse them of 'judging' me.