Had a buddy take a stand on the game. What do you think?

I don't post a lot of "opinions" here.... But I couldn't let this one go as I try to get excited for #2 Florida St vs #5 Notre Dame on Saturday night. Thanks to the Winston drama we're not talking about or listening to football. Instead we hear about sexual misconduct, stealing from grocery stores and potentially taking $$ for memorabilia which by the way I think college athletes deserve if they get it. But rules are rules. Both of these quaterbacks, #5's have had their issues but which would you prefer? The one that owned up to his mistake, continued to gain college credit, applied for reinstatement at Notre Dame when he had countless offers to transfer, went to football camp while he sacrificed a year of football eligibility AND asked each player on the Irish for forgiveness and their blessing to rejoin the TEAM. OR the #5 that's put himself before his football team, education, his baseball team, his "university"(if we can still call it that) and the rules. Yes FSU fans, so far he's been found innocent more often than not, but c'mon, where there's smoke there's fire. Everett Golson and Notre Dame have already won Saturday night, despite what the scoreboard says Sunday morning.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo