I mentioned BOA as one of my faves and that was Black Oak Arkansas, with ole Jim Dandy as the lead vocalist

I'm not at the end of the earth here in da Banks, but you can see it from my porch.

when some of the bands of former renown come here I've often remarked "wow I had no idea they'd fallen on such hard times"

but we get some decent gigs too, should have included Creed and opening act Theory of a Deadman as a fave as my wife and boys were with me and both bands gave a great show, but I still think TOAD stole the show

but BOA was worst too, they played at a bar we used to have here called the Sunset Strip.

Jim Dandy used to wear yellow tights and no shirt back in the day when he was 20 something, well he still was wearing the same getup 20 some odd years later, except with a giant beer gut hanging over those tights! It was pathetic and so was the music, they sucked.

guess the moral of the story is: hard to act like you did when you were 20 and it still seem cool some 20-25 years later

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.