My biggest concern is the pathetic lack of leadership from the current Administration. That pathetic lack of leadership seems to be universal to every issue facing the President and his inept crew, but in this instance the Administration's failings have the distinct possibility of getting Americans killed instead of non-Americans (e.g., Syrians, Iraqis, Ukrainians, West Africans, etc.).

That said, I'm concerned we are going to be facing a situation with the Ebola outbreak in which we're "fighting the last war." In military history, it is common to find examples of nations, even on both sides of a conflict, unprepared for the new war because they had structured their military and strategy to win a war fought the way the last one was. Technology sometimes advances very quickly and so can virus mutations. Doing at least a LITTLE MORE than is thought to be required to contain an outbreak is prudent. Doing the minimal thought to be required to contain an outbreak is foolish. I'm concerned that the current Administration is looking to the minimal end of the spectrum and Americans are going to die as a result.