Thunderheads and Muzzies always did the job for me but neither would fly like my field points so I tried Slick Tricks after reading JJ's first thread on their performance.

That was years ago and I'm one of the many believers now. It's nice having a broadhead that flies as true as a field point yet kills like nobody's business!

I've posted this before but it's a good example of what the Slick Tricks can do. Here's the last sign before this NE buck went down. He ran a short distance with a double-lung shot and paused to think about where he might find some cover before the massive blood loss got him. I found him about 10 more yards away - dropped in his tracks. I think Stevie Wonder could've taken his shoes off and followed this blood trail..... laugh
[Linked Image]

This was by far the heaviest buck I've ever shot but was no problem for that Slick Trick head....
[Linked Image]

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!