Originally Posted by STS45
I'm looking at a nice stainless model 70 that was made at the NH plant. I couldn't find the year that it was made and the owner doesn't know if it is CRF or not. I'd like to get a stainless model 70 action with the standard trigger (no moa) and build it in 30-06 - and have it be my one gun. Just wondering when Winchester brought back the CRF? The serial number is:

G2092223

Why not just post the listing for everyone to see. That would have saved a lot of headache and guesswork from all parties posting: Me included:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=447184936

This thing has had the chit used out of it by some backwoods oakie from the stogie Chattanooga hoochie momma in the sticks..

The rifle you ask about is only worth $400.00 and that is after you throw the stock away and rip the cheap as hell mounts and rings and scope off the bastid. Looks like it's in need of a good scrubbing. Take a look at all the copper in the tube, they probably used the barrel as part of their backwoods still for making moonshine...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA