Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by djs

It amazes me that more has not been made of his injuries - by his attorney and family. I saw one picture of his bruised face and that was a week after the shooting. Such evidence should be exculpatory, in my opinion.

It's a marathon, not a sprint. If it were me, I would STFU and let all the idiots lie over and over before they ever get to see any of the evidence that proves they are lying.

Then, if you end up in court on trial, you get to completely shred the credibility of all the people who made factually incorrect statements under oath to the grand jury.

Maybe that is why some of the "witnesses" are now trying to avoid testifying to the grand jury.....

Good points. It will all come out eventually. There seem to still be a lot of confusing facts.

The early pictures of facial damage to Office Wilson turned out to be of someone else. There were conflicting autopsy reports, witnesses, etc. My law school evidence class repeatedly made the point that eyewitness testimony is the very worst, most unreliable evidence even when the witness is totally sincere. And I'm skeptical about the onlookers here.

We'll see. I think Wilson needs the support he is getting. There is evidently a feeling in the more lawless communities that one can take on the police and get away with it.

Norman Solberg
International lawyer, lately for 25 years in Japan, now working on trusts in the US, the 3rd greatest tax haven. NRA Life Member for over 50 years, NRA Endowment (2014), Patron (2016).