Have heard lots of good things about Ramshot TAC in the 350. Finally tracked some down. Going to be giving it a try under 180 grain barnes ttsx and 200 grain tsx. Running the 180s in a Ruger MKII the 200s in a model seven. I am scratching my head as to powder charges. Looked all over the internet and have found lots of contradicting advice. Then the data from Barnes and ramshot really has me confused. Barnes does not have data for the 180s. Ramshot says start of 55.4 max of 61.5. For the 200 they say start of 51.7 max of 58.5. Barnes says for the 200 grain start of 58 grains max of 64. Never seen such a large difference in data.Barnes data is listed as 2008 Ramshot was just emailed to me from them. Has something changed with the powder? Or is Ramshot being very conservative and barnes has done more extensive testing?

Basically I am looking for advice for loads that people have real world experience with. The 180s I want to get as much velocity as possible. The Ruger is a strong action gun has some heft to handle recoil so a hot yet safe load is what I am looking for. The 200s basically a under 200 yard thumper that are a little more shoulder friendly as well as more gun friendly. Thinking Ramshot's data is the safe way to go.

Thanks for any and all advice.