I'd say Officer Wilson did a pretty bang up job.

Out of the box, he was facing what appears to be a physically larger opponent and experienced thug, having roughed up other people in the past, and looks to have been getting more comfortable in that role.

Sorry 'bout that, bro. But, that's not the way to approach a police officer.

And, Yeah. I'm talking about the bashing him with the door and trying to get his firearm part schit, too, for starters.

And, sorry, you're not allowed to have your anger management moment and decide to turn around on a bull rush.

Many cops in the family. But, I'm also no fan of these storm trooper types that seem to be evolving or just cropping up everywhere in the country. I had one of these ass clowns literally throw down on me with his Glock .40 when the console to transmission linkage popped on my Chevy. I was pulling away from a stop sign onto a 4-lane road when it snapped, and rolled out into the street about 4-6 feet. Nothing I could do about it. Forward momentum took me that far before I could stop with the breaks.

He rolled up on me screaming to get the phugg off the road and totally freaked when I started getting out of the truck to talk to him. By that time, I had already been on the phone with my hot-rodder buddy across the street to please come down and give me a quick tow. (3 blocks away).

I did have a conversation with the Capt, but let it go with a word to the wise and the quiet understanding that this is not yet a police state and it would be a mess if I pushed it for them. In the end, I wasn't looking for a piece of meat.

I figured at least the stupid [bleep] didn't shoot me.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH