Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Nice gun. Please feel free to go practice.. just not on me, a live English speaking, tax-paying, land owning, law abiding, cop supporter.

Now, to the officer that threw down on me, go polish your Capt's boots and your azz..

WTF does this mean?

What does this mean?? I'll tell you what it means.

It means that my chemical/medication balance is just fine and I haven't worked like a slave all my life to have some stupid rookie high and tight phugging shoot me by "terrible, regrettable mistake" because my truck broke down halfway out into an outside lane of a 4-lane highway.

It also means that he had a Glock 40 pointed at me, and if it had instead been a Sig 229, he should still go polish his Capt's boots and his own azz because that's where those boots would have ended up, had I pressed it over at the station with his Capt, because his azz would have been eye socket deep in the fryer. As I said before, I wasn't looking for a piece of meat. Just a solid word to the wise (or unwise).

And it also means, for any storm trooper types out there, I could have blown his ass away from the time he stepped out of the cruiser screaming at me, were I some schitball cop-killer. My sister is ready to retire from PD with 30 yrs., my BIL retired after 32 years. We also have 2 other young family members and 2 in-laws on the force, so please keep it real. Don't bother blowing off a bunch of scenario schit. I already know it.

This type of mentality and actions are a big problem in my area.

He should have been thinking about helping me push the truck back off the road, but in his too much coffee, possibly too many steroids brain, that thought never registered.

Now, I'm done with this topic.

Last edited by local_dirt; 10/24/14.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH