Several problems I see with that:
A: Lead alloys obturate way before jacketed bullets do; obturation isn't the root of all evil but running jacketed data with most cast alloy is also running higher pressure, simply because lead in any alloy form obturates easier and creates more pressure before a jacket or even a gas check.
B: Leading increases pressure, so the elimination of leading can and does increase the limit of loading for lead alloys; not a bad thing. However, the limit of obturation and the pressures created by obturation has a limit for gas checks, lubes, even powder coating. To say a powder coated, pure lead bullet deserves the same loading data as say, a Nosler Ballisic Tip with a pure lead core, is said without any reference to measured, ballistic lab data, that I'm aware of. We are saying "I have no leading, so we have no pressure" Sorry, but a powder coating is limited, even more so than the paper patch and especially the jacket/patch of gilding metal, as far as avoiding pressure, because it is the least rigid, hence, the most effected by obturation and friction.
C: Cast lead can achieve similar on game performance as some of the best jacketed bullets is not unfounded; to say a "coated" pure lead anything, driven without leading, will hold together within a modicum of anything with a gilding metal jacket at the same impact speed, all else equal, is devoid of science and metallurgy....
D: No mention is made of accuracy. We don't expect any accuracy from a nasty leading load; we also don't expect any accuracy from a load that doesn't lead, yet the pure lead comes apart in the air.

"Like jacketed" can mean many things. Getting cast to be "like jacketed" can be achieved in speed, fouling, loading or on game performance. Getting all generally means your probably using a jacketed bullet.....