McCinnis,

That's beauty.

I should have been more clear in my posts, but this one was already built and sitting in a gun shop in SD. The guy that ordered got cold feet once it arrived so I was able to buy it for retail, minus what they had him put down on the order. He must be a long lost relative because aside from his not ordering the 3lb trigger job, this is exactly how I would have ordered it. Not sure how a trigger job adds an extra $100.00 to the price of a $2K revolver, but that's another matter...

I have about 150 rounds through it now and it is shooting really well. It's amazing what can happen when you combine a shooter as great as I am, with a handgun as great as the 97.

Here are some pics of it now that it's in my hands:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

For Leather I went with another holster from Norm. His Montana Shoulder Rig is simply a great design. As much as I love the EPS Tanker, I like Norm's holsters a little better. I think his pricing is fair and not to mention as long as he "has the gun by 10 in the morning, you'll have it back by 5 so you can head on back to Havre." He's a great guy to do business with.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The crossdraw holsters on FA's website are tempting. But I rarely (very rarely) wear an OWB belt holster. I called Milt Sparks and they do have a mold for the 4 1/4" 97 so I will be ordering a Summer Special or Cruiser or whatever the fugg they call them next week.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house