TrapperJ,

My lightweight Grundens bibs are very similar in terms of the Peter Storm material. I'm pretty sure they are the Petrus model. They have a parka too, but it doesn't have the same features as the Peter Storm.

Peter Storm used to have a website. I ordered direct from them but its been awhile and I can't find the site anymore. I ordered jacket & pants and it was dirt cheap with currency conversion and shipping. I think it linked to Blacks.Co.UK, which is still around and they carry Peter Storm but selection isn't the same.

I really like Peter Storm gear too. Its lighter, less bulky, and cooler than Impertech, and just as waterproof. I used it in snow/cold several times and I found moisture in the pockets. Only place it could come from was inside since it wasn't raining/snowing... Peter Storm used to call it "breathable" rain gear. It seems that there is limited air transfer but not like the other stuff.

There's a few things that I don't like about the jacket that I have... zipper is on the wrong side (called the head sales guy over there and he said it was a Euro-thing), and the velcro front zipper cover. Other than that, its great stuff where 100% rain protection is needed.

Jason