Originally Posted by cra1948
It all depends on how you want to go. I got a Les Baer Super Varmint. It's out in Missouri, with my son and grandsons now. It is easily the most accurate rifle of any kind I have ever owned. It has worked flawlessly from day one, no tinkering, no tuning, no fixing, fitting or frigging around. If you want one-stop shopping, want to just buy a rifle, take it out of the box and have a super rifle, buy one. You don't have all the options you'd have if you started with a blank sheet of paper but hey, an AR is an AR after all. You can get barrel length, twist, a few other things... If you want a varmint rifle, you're good to go. On the other hand, if you want to be the biggest tactifool at the local range....

OTOH I've built I don't know how many ARs... with GOOD parts... and never had to tweak any of them....they all ran flawlesssy from the first round too.

So there are different ways to do it.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....