I tell ya' what, IF this is on the up and up, we are riding towards a troubled and soon to be bloody ground.

GTC

Black Panther hails ax attack on cops

Link: http://nypost.com/2014/10/27/new-black-panther-group-hails-ax-attacker/

The Muslim extremist who attacked rookie cops with a hatchet last week was �a crusader seeking justice�� � and more assaults will likely follow, the head of his local New Black Panther Party warned.
�It probably won�t be the last [attack on police] because you have a lot of frustrated people out here,� Queens chapter leader Frank Sha Francois told The Post.
Francois said ax-wielding Zale Thompson wasn�t officially a member of his group, but he came to meetings and they talked about �police brutality� cases such as Eric Garner and Michael Brown.
�I don�t condone violence, but something needs to be done,� Francois said. �We need to have some type of deterrent and real oversight to deter the police from violating the laws and to know they are not above the laws.�
While he hailed the ax man as a �crusader,� Francois insisted he didn�t agree with Thompson�s methods.
�I tell people that to go up against law enforcement in this country is suicide,� he said. �Our main way to deal with it is to rally and boycotting.�
Thompson, 32, was a jihadist sympathizer who hated cops and white people, his family and friends have said. He was shot dead on a Jamaica, Queens, sidewalk Thursday after he lunged with a blue-handled hatchet at four rookie cops, striking Officer Joseph Meeker, 24, in the arm and Officer Kenneth Healey, 25, in the back of the head.

Francois�s comments about Thompson came amid anxiety among cops over the attack. Officers fatally shot a Queens man Sunday morning after he threatened staff at New York Hospital Queens with a utility knife, police said.
Joseph Priolo, 29, had gone to the hospital hours earlier, at around 2:30 a.m., complaining of chest pain and shortness of breath. He was treated and released � but returned a short time later, pulling out the knife and demanding syringes. A staffer called 911.
When cops confronted Priolo later near the Kissena Boulevard apartment building where he lived, he lunged with the knife and was shot twice, police said.
�He brandished the utility knife and one of the two officers fired twice,� said Chief of Patrol James O�Neill.
Priolo was rushed back to the hospital where he had menaced the workers and was pronounced dead.
Meanwhile, police officers and community members held a short prayer service outside Jamaica Hospital for Meeker and Healey.
�[Healey�s] still in critical but stable condition, but his recovery�s been dramatic,� Deputy Inspector John Cappelmann said.
�He�s speaking. He�s doing limited physical therapy. He�s doing great.�
Meeker has already been released.
Additional reporting by Larry Celona and Elizabeth Hagen

Last edited by crossfireoops; 10/27/14.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain