Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
These scuz and ISIS are actually cut from the same cloth. IF they ever believe they have the horsepower, the atrocities they commit will spell the end to blacks as a race. Whites who think they are immune because they support "the cause" will get the same treatment as the journos who had their heads hacked off.

Good time for a re-read of 'Something of Value".

Bearing in mind of course, that none of us are Roark, it's not the 50's, and this ain't Kenya.

I'm not real stuck on being sullenly glared at by potential Young Mau Maus, and would take note that it's becoming more and more common, daily.

GTC

when i was little, ruark had a column that appeared in the prescott courier, he was a newspaper man as well as author, i somewhat learned to read from his column's. And read his african books while still in single digits age wise. Reading "something of value" and the mau mau rebellion in kenya gives you a different perspective on what became "statesmen" like jomo kenyatta later.
It also changes your opinion on what loosely passes for humanity.
come to think of it, i have always like a sten gun, maybe it's that book that influenced me.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 10/27/14.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO