About 2 months ago, I bought a 700 Mountain Rifle LSS stock with a cheesy aftermarket recoil pad, so I called Remington to order a new factory pad. Boy, did the adventure begin! 1st off, they tried telling me that the correct pad was one of the new Supercell pads, even though the Mountain Rifle LSS stocks use the thin Old English style pads. They assured me that the Supercell was the right one, so I went ahead and paid for it. A week later, I get an email that it was shipped. 2 weeks later, still no recoil pad. I called them up, and was told "Sorry, it must have gotten lost in the mail, we'll send you another one." 4 or 5 days later, I get an email that that one had been shipped. 2 weeks later, still no recoil pad. I called them up AGAIN, and discovered that they were shipping them to the wrong address. They said, "We're so sorry, we'll send another out to you". 3 days later, I get the shipped email. About 10 days later, I get a recoil pad SCREW in the mail. I was kinda nasty when I called them that time, only to find out that the pad THEY think I need is on backorder, with no projected restock date. I asked THIS guy if they had any of the LSS thin pads in stock, and was told yes. I asked if he'd send me one of those, and he said yes. I'm pretty sure it's the one I need, anyway, but if not, I'll have a Pachmayr fitted to it. So, anyway, here it is 2 months AFTER I paid them for a simple recoil pad, and have still NOT received it. WTF?

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.