I received a set of two for a gift. Whitetail hunter and a little caping knife, as I recall. First impression is fit and finish, which is poor (scales poorly fitted, complete with mold burs; two different scale types, though it was a set sharing a sheath, etc). The Whitetail knife sharpened up well for D2, though the gut hook was roughly shaped. The caping knife was a real disappointment as it will not get sharp, as though it just has a bad/no temper. I was hoping to make it into a little razor, but it is just worthless. The sheath looks great but the guthook on the Whitetail hangs up every time you try to draw it. I really wanted to like this set but I ended up not being able to say much good about it. I did like the way both knives were shaped and how they fit in my hand. I liked the hold of the Whitetail and the fact that it is very light weight. Overall, considering the price, I was very disappointed. And as it was a gift from the wife, I can't even sell it off. It just sits in my bag and disappoints me.