Looks like you had a better than good time. On top of that good shooting. A crossing Pheasant at 40yards is not to be taken lightly. Congrats.

Phones have been ringing with the four of us making plans to head North Thursday AM. Meeting up and where, who is bringing what to eat, how many guns you taking, etc. Not sure if the Grouse numbers will be all that great, but it looks like we are going to eat good.

I got a little ribbing about being sure to bring my hunting pants, which I forgot to bring last year. grin Lucky another fellow brought two pair along with suspenders, being that his waist is around 40inches and mine 32.

Good old boy who took a 7 hour unintended walk that started around 5pm after a days hunting up in Wisconsin a few years back. Went looking for one more Grouse when he was at the truck and coming back missed the truck that was sitting on a dead end cut. We finally found him and his Dog coming out on a different road around midnight. He made a couple big circles and ended up on the Flambou river twice before he made his way back up and onto a gravel road. He bought a GPS pretty soon after he got back home. smile

Last edited by battue; 11/11/14.

laissez les bons temps rouler