Commercial USER here too and then some.(grin)

Now I've never seen a Safe Queen Fluff Rifle "break" a component or "wear" something out,so consider the facts of my actual trigger time and that of gents I run with "jaded",should it make the pill easier to swallow. Great time for Window Lickers to scroll on.

Hint.

I'm not gonna [bleep] LW's,despite my having broken multiple sets. I like the little bastards and simplicity has long been appreciated by me. Pards are of a like mindset and EVERY one of 'em that Shoots/Hunts more than a smidge,has broken at least one set too. Hint.

None of those failures were atop Boomers,as I know noone who fields one so configured. Hint.

It is IMPOSSIBLE For me to "forget" the bajillions of rounds expended and thousands of miles of transit,along with copious bumps/bruises associated with a decades long run of DD satisfactions,less a SINGLE failure of any type. Their sole lamentation,is that 30mm DD Signature rings went the way of the Dinosaur,which sucks heavy ass.

Mull them facts,as you please.

In objective overview,I reckon most of The Troops are gonna go Retro and re-rock DD's as a default...though there is some smitten with DNZ,but I cain't stomach the trite ring spacing.............

(a 'CUBIC Addendum)

Increased ring spacing/max spacing available on a tube,is the single greatest cookie you can toss a scope for both rugged/reliability and zero retention.

Have been around lotsa DNZ and they all suck heavy ass in that department,so are given a wide berth due that constant.

If/when they attain their first clue and nip same,I'll ride that train.

Perfection(and an extry 75MOA)...if only for conversation.

[Linked Image]

Perfection.

[Linked Image]

Perfection.

[Linked Image]

Extended front DD Cookie.

[Linked Image]

I hate rails,but sometimes you just gotta. Rifle on far right of frame,has inherent advantages going in,due that spacing.

[Linked Image]

No DNZ's for me.............