Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Paladin, have you by chance posted pictures of your 25-06 from Mr. Howell? If you have, I'd like to find them. It seems to me that guns can pick up and carry some Mojo from their owners.

Huntnshoot,

I'm glad you asked about photos. I've been meaning to post some, just haven't gotten around to it. You've forced my hand. blush

I don't have any really good photos at the moment, so these will have to do for the time being.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
This has to be the best piece of wood I own. A really nice stock on this rifle.

[Linked Image]

I feel very fortunate to have this rifle for a number of reasons. The first being that Ken told me he pretty much had the rifle sold at one time for what he considered a very fair price but apparently the prospective buyer didn't agree, so to my good fortune the deal fell through.

I was visiting Ken earlier this year when out of the blue and without saying a word he got up and went into another room, then came back with this rifle. It is without a doubt, the best gift I will probably ever receive from a friend, other than the friendship itself.

I'll be working loads up over the next few weeks and with any luck, be able to take some sort of game with one of those newfangled Ballistic Tips soon.

David

How many obama supporters does it take to change a light bulb? None, they prefer to remain in the dark.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

George Bernard Shaw

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~