Originally Posted by Cheyenne
So, like, you were a hoarder before anybody cared or thought you were a bad person because of it. Way ahead of the times. Bravo!

Exactly! I'd grab a 500 round box or 2 from Walmart once in awhile. Buy some SK and Wolf online when it was on sale. Buy some in local ads and attend some estate sales and grab would I could on the cheap. Then by a stroke of luck, a local Super KMart was getting out of the ammo business and was selling 500 round boxes of Winchester Wildcats for $2 and Winchester Dynapoints for $5. I won't tell you how much I bought but it has served me well.

I've also helped out a couple of people on the forums over the years who just wanted to shoot with their kids. One was a serviceman who was coming back home for a leave and wanted some .22 to shoot with his kids. Sent him a couple of boxes at no cost to him because I've been blessed and thought no way a soldier should be denied that experience.

So I don't apologize for what I have and have been lucky enough to watch this debacle of the "hoarders vs wanters" from the cheap seats. In the end, I believe we're all responsible for ourselves. If you don't have any, deal with it. If you have plenty, enjoy it. Nobody owes anyone else anything.