A "shrink" ?

You are the interesting little piece of work here, Mister, and by your own admission, dumber than a box of ROCKS, regarding BPCR accuracy,care, and feeding.

A FINE CPA Stevens with unfinished stocks is a FINE Bargain, at under U.S. $2 K,.....and

There were some SPECTACULAR quality Pedersolis,...ONCE (maybe twice). The "Silhouette Model" that went for $999 + shipping was a damned fine rifle, once fitted with proper sights,....Dave Trenk's coaching and steering of somewhat degenerate factory habits, coupled with his "Pedersoli Challenge" and other drum banging were the impetus.

You're obviously in the dark as to the fact that Dave H. and what he had to do with Pedersoli's finally figuring out how to build a half decent BPCR replica,...and I was making ZILCH reference to his fine Lone Star marque.

I'll get one of those instead

If what you're talking about is some "newer" Pedersoli,...you're gonna be SADLY disappointed,....and some simple research would verify THAT.
You just go ahead and fill your little boots with your own piss, stupid,....you'll have better success at that, than trying to impress old hands here with your guff,....

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain