That is a GREAT cartridge, as long as one stays in the low -midrange velocity window,....as you know they have a GREAT barrel. Thanks for your advice,.....

The Yohimbe Powder seems to be of exceptional quality this month,....thinking I'd regained my edge, I went to some old notes, and an article written behind a convenient dumpster years ago, while drinking Gallo Port,.... regarding the Pedersoli Roller's design team. I THOUGHT I had it pinned down, but it turns out that Don Guiseppe de Flatulato, and Sr. Guido Marinara were assigned to the Pietta / San Marco works to re-engineer Col. Colts design, by placing the Base pin release prints upside down on a copier. The frames went in one direction, the base pins in the other.
As far as who came up with moving the Roller's pins so far apart that there's a ugly GAP between the hammer and block at full cock,....research continues.

Last edited by crossfireoops; 11/18/14.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain