I have been using only Barnes 120gr original X's with Moly, TSX and TTSX's in various 7mm RemMags that I load for belonging to my father, son and brother in law among others. They have been working wonderfully for a couple of decades both here and in Africa on game up to and including Roosevelt Elk and Black bear.

BUT, now that I have a larger 7mm Magnum in my 7mm Mashburn Super, I have purchased and am Moly-Coating some bullets that have a bit higher BC's since our newest deer hunting properties have offered shots of at 600 yards and a bit over on nice bucks and I would like a bullet that carries a bit more "oomph" out at those ranges, but with still give a good starting velocity and a flat mid range trajectory.

In the Molying proccess are some 139gr GMX's, 140gr TTSX's, a few 162gr A MAx's given to me and some 140gr Horny SST's.

I should still be able to get to my much loved 3500fps minimum starting out velocity as I was hitting 3700-3800fps with the 120's.

If you are sticking to shots of under 500 yards or your round/cartridge chosen typically utilizes less than 70grs or so of whatever powders then I would go with the 120gr TTSX and never look back.

GOOD LUCK and please do report back with your choice and especially any success stories!

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500