Interesting but it does not change my point. Those who buy a computer and just use what comes with it out of the box seem to be a vast majority of computer owners. It does not mean it is the best idea, just what the most do.

A lot of folks will go to Walmart and buy a rifle off the shelf then take whatever ammunition the expert clerk recommends. The then will go deer hunting without even shooting it it see if it is sighted in. Most of us here would rework a factory gun, reload for the best groups and performance we can get and go hunting only after we are sure we can not only hit but kill what we hunt.

Same thing with a computer. I run a laptop with both Windows and Ubuntu. I kept the Windows just in case I come across something I have to have it for but as yet other than set it up with Firefox with addons and my printer drivers have not used it. I have been here almost 14 years and have yet to have a problem with the Campfire. It loads as fast or faster than other sights and my back key has always worked.

But I reload too. wink grin

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!