I sure ain't MuleDeer, but I've been hunting with a .250-3000 for several decades and have had great results on deer and antelope out of a 1:10" twist barrel with the 100gr TTSX, the 110gr Accubond, and the 100gr Ballistic Tip.

The first two deer I took with my .250-3000 were with the 100gr Remington CoreLokt component bullet purchased from Midway USA. The BC isn't that great, but it performs well on game, with both deer dropping quickly.

I tried the 100gr TSX (NOT the TTSX) but both deer and the antelope I took with that bullet out of my .250-3000 ran quite a ways before keeling over, well in excess of 100yds for the deer and over 250yds for the antelope. Both deer were shot at less than 50yds and the antelope at a fuzz over 300yds.

I shot one big ol' doe whitetail with the 100gr Speer Hot-Cor flat base spitzer and she just sat down right there and laid over. Never took another step.

Bring enough gun and know how to use it.

Know that it is not the knowing, nor the talking, nor the reading man, but the doing man, that at last will be found the happiest man. - Thomas Brooks (1608-1680)