My gawd our local Bakan Park store sucks!

We're going on three months trying to get my wife a new phone. Maybe some of you will be able to laugh at our misery.

We have little to no Verison coverage at our home so we are trying to switch over to AT&T. So I go into the local ATT store, and of course I have to wait then get some young twit that stands there snapping a little suction cup against the counter every couple of seconds until I have to tell him that it is annoying. His manager was standing only a few feet away but must of thought the behaviour was acceptable.

We be my wife's iPhone 6 on order and I pay the full $650 up front cost. I get home and am reviewing the order and find they ordered the 16G model and not the 64G model I had requested. Now you would think one would be able to easily change the order but NO. Even though the store manager says I can change the order he is wrong as I clearly learn from AT&T website and again after speaking with a service rep. You wouldn't believe their their solution: wait the four weeks and then refuse delivery BUT the phone is being delivered to the store so of course they accept delivery. So it's back down to the store and explain the situation and they graciously agree to waive the restocking fee for the phone I didn't request.

Thinking it might work if my wife was actually there at the store (a mono thing), we go in and reorder the phone taking care to double check their work before leaving.

I track the USPS shipment and see the phone arrive at the store last Saturday. We wait all this week but no notification from the store. I look again at the USPS tracking and it says, rerouted. Oh carp!

This morning I log into ATT and receive an error message whenever I attempted to pull up our phone order. So I call AT&T and get some mush mouthed, English is my second language, person. Obviously something is wrong so mushy says they'll transfer to someone that will resolve the issue. Bet you know how this goes: yep, on hold for a long time until I hear the click and see my call has been ended.

I'm not one to give up so I call back, get in their wait que, they say 2 minute wait, and after 5 minutes someone answers. This call goes for 25 minutes and they still don't have a resolution but said, "We'll call you back." So now I know my order will be resolved - they're going to call me back.

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. Albert Einstein