Originally Posted by GunGeek
Nevada is better than California, but it's no paradise. They have a serious bureaucracy here and they'll nickle and dime you to death on everything under the sun to make up for not having an income tax. Cops are a bit overbearing on the highways, they'll pull you over for anything you can imagine; just another tax if you ask me.

No, I'd recommend Arizona or Texas. If it were up to me, I would have never left Arkansas.

The NHP are extortionists with a blue car and a badge here. They were once well respected and helpful. None of the other LEO forces in the State have any use for them now.

As stated, we get fee'd to death in lieu of taxes that are actually called taxes. State government is entirely self-serving. It costs a state fee of $25.00 for a Brady check for example. One day late paying your vehicle registration...$25.00 late fee...and on and on.

I'm a 67 y/o native of NV and don't recognize the State anymore. With the influx of N.E. liberal Jews, illegals as manpower for the tourist industry, and retired blue-noses from LA and the Bay Area we're no longer populated with Nevadans. smirk

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”